The original Illinois Central Depot, built in 1856, at the east end of South Water Street, 1858, Chicago.
This would have been roughly just north of Randolph, east of Michigan Ave now stand.

The original Illinois Central Depot, built in 1856, at the east end of South Water Street, 1858, Chicago.

This would have been roughly just north of Randolph, east of Michigan Ave now stand.

6 notes

Show

  1. atwistednerve reblogged this from calumet412
  2. calumet412 posted this