Lakefront Park, aka Union Baseball Grounds, Michigan and Randolph, 1878 Chicago.
The Chicago White Stockings (Cubs) began play on this site in 1870. After the park burned in the Great Fire in 1871, the club did not return to the site until 1878 when the park was rebuilt. They would play here until 1884, after which they moved to West Side Park.
Read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_Base-Ball_Grounds