Passengers in the observation car on the Hiawatha speed towards Chicago from Milwaukee , 1952.
Looking east along the river, 1947, Chicago.
It appears the Carbide and Carbon building is getting a cleaning.
Looking west along the river toward the Merchandise Mart, 1947, Chicago.Wil Deppe
Decaying sign on one of the original south-side Harold’s Chicken Shacks, 1986, Chicago.
The north west corner of State and Randolph, 1965, Chicago
The skyline south west from Navy Pier, 1959, Chicago
Looking south on Wabash at Monroe, 1952, Chicago.
The Tribune Tower, 1948, Chicago.
Checker Taxi, at your door in minutes…., 1962, Chicago
Diana’s Hot Dogs, Milwaukee and Western, 1987, Chicago. Patty Carroll
The building attached to the hot dog stand is now home of the the Green Eye Lounge.
Looking west on Randolph from State, 1957, Chicago.
Photo by Allan Zirlin, posted by David Zornig at cinematreasures.com
South Side corner market, 1973, Chicago. John White
The Chicago Harbor Lighthouse seen from Navy Pier, 1959, Chicago.
Looking south on State from Randolph, 1954, Chicago
Looking south over Grant Park, 1954, Chicago.
Follow on Twitter
Scaffold theme by Mike Harding.